About Brass Coffee Filter :
- This is 100% Handmade by artisans from Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu.
- Box Contains: Lid, top filter compartment, and bottom container (no plunger required).
- Oxidation is normal, especially with high quality brass. Regular polishing with tamarind helps maintain the sheen.
- Suggested coffee to water ratio is 1:5. Never reheat the decoction.
- Just add piping hot milk to make the coffee even if the decoction has cooled down.
Feel of Brass Dabara Sets :
- Ever since then, it’s been the traditional way of enjoying the South Indian Filter Coffee or Filter Kaapi as it is lovingly called in the South of India.
- Even to this day, in most South Indian restaurants and homes, the dabara set is the favourite medium to serve hot coffee. Premium coffee experience – Dabara sets are still used in most households in the South Indian region.
- They are a cultural symbol of enjoying traditional Filter Kaapi. Proudly made in India – Bringing to the forefront that all our coffees are produced and packed completely in India,
- The healthy way – This traditional dabara set is completely made from lead free, heavy duty sterling brass.