- Brass in the design of floral pattern makes it graceful. Used at home and during auspicious pooja ceremonies
- Traditional Aarati doop holder. Quality brass handle. Used in Pooja and temples.
- Beautiful Brass diyas. They are hand made and looks very elegant to light-in up your festival.
- Diyas are often used temporarily as lighting for special occasions, while diyas made of brass are permanent fixtures in homes and temples. Diyas are native to India, and are often used in Hindu, Sikh, Jain and Zoroastrian religious festivals such as Diwali, Karthikai Deepam or the Kushti ceremony.
- The diyas are mainly used as oil lamps. The wick is made from cotton and the oil used is mostly vegetable oil.
- The brass Puja Bell with Handmade design on the top of the handle. Good quality and sturdy.
Pooja Set Combo
Product Dimension ( Approx )
- 9 inch Brass Pooja plate- 01,
3inch Copper Panjapatharam – 01,
5inch Copper Spoon – 01,
3inch Brass Pooja Bell – 01.
2inch Brass Kuberavilaku – 02 ( 30Ml ) with small plate,
4inch Brass Kamachivilaku – 01 ( 50ml ),
8.5Inch Aarathi Plate – 01,
- Weight – 900 – 950gms
- Diwali Pooja decoration Puja Accessories
- Brass Pooja Item for Sri Laxmi and Ganesha pooja Festival Gift item for diwali and Holi
- Brass Pooja Set with unique design
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
atozeshop.com is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through our Third Party Tie-up agency.
Our prices are all inclusive. All taxes are included with the list prices except Octroi, if applicable in your region.
Orders are dispatched within 2 working days or as per the delivery date specified by you at the time of placing the order. Most orders are delivered within 6 to 7 working days. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.