- Cast iron Dosa Tawa is most common Tawa in every Indian Kitchen especially in South.
- They are best for making Crispy, Non-Sticky Round Shaped Dosas, Rottis, Pancakes, Bread toast, etc.,
- They give very unique taste and odor to the Dosas.
- The Flat Bottom of the Tawa retains the temperature evenly which aids to cook Dosas uniformly with Golden Brown color.
- Cooking in Cast Iron increases the Iron content of the Food and it has a long-lasting durability.
- Since, it is Pre Seasoned you can use as it as after your purchase.
Cast Iron Dosa Tawa Flat Bottom 12 inches Pre Seasoned
DIMENSIONS : ( APPROX )
- MATERIAL : CAST IRON
- SEASONING : PRE SEASONED
- WEIGHT : 2.740 Kg,
- LENGTH : 34 cm,
- BREADTH : 30 cm,
- HEIGHT : 0.9 cm
- PACK OFF : 1 Pc’S
|Dimensions||39 × 31 × 6 cm|
20 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
atozeshop.com is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through our Third Party Tie-up agency.
Our prices are all inclusive. All taxes are included with the list prices except Octroi, if applicable in your region.
Orders are dispatched within 2 working days or as per the delivery date specified by you at the time of placing the order. Most orders are delivered within 6 to 7 working days. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.