- Rice Stamper / Ulakkai is an ancient equipment which is used to pound the Rice into Rice Flour.
- In this the Rice is washed and dried.
- After the Rice is dumped, it is placed in the Ural and pound using the Ulakkai.
- The Ulakkai would be about 2-3 feet tall. A Person will stand and use the Ulakkai to pound the Rice.
- The Rice Stamper is made up of Good quality Wood.
Wooden Rice Stamper / Ulakai 5Feet ( 60 Inches )
DIMENSIONS (Approx) :
LENGHT : 152.4 cm
WIDTH : 6Cm
HEIGHT : 6Cm
PACK OF : 1 PC’S
|Dimensions||155 × 7 × 7 cm|
10 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
atozeshop.com is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through our Third Party Tie-up agency.
Our prices are all inclusive. All taxes are included with the list prices except Octroi, if applicable in your region.
Orders are dispatched within 2 working days or as per the delivery date specified by you at the time of placing the order. Most orders are delivered within 6 to 7 working days. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.