- The Medium Attukkal is used by our ancestors for almost everything in daily Cooking.
- It is one of the most ancient and traditional Kitchenware.
- This Grinding Stone is small in Size and it is a heavy duty product which is made up of good quality Stone with neat finishing.
- 250 Grams of Masalas can be grind up with the help of Small Attukkal.
- This Small Attukkal is used to Crush, Grind or Pound different Materials.
- A main function of Grinding Stone was to process many types of Food such as Chutneys, Idli Batter, Masalas, Spice Mixes for cooking.
- With the help of this product you can enjoy healthier and tastier food with your Family.
Traditional Aatukkal/ Grinding Stone – 9 inch
Dimensions ( Approx ) :
- WEIGHT : 15.610 Kg,
- BASE DIAMETER : 24 cm,
- BASE HEIGHT : 15 cm,
- HANDLE DIAMETER : 9 cm,
- HANDLE HEIGHT : 24.8 cm,
- PACK OF : 1Pc’s
20 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
atozeshop.com is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through our Third Party Tie-up agency.
Our prices are all inclusive. All taxes are included with the list prices except Octroi, if applicable in your region.
Orders are dispatched within 2 working days or as per the delivery date specified by you at the time of placing the order. Most orders are delivered within 6 to 7 working days. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.