- Ammikkal is a Traditional Kitchen Tool used in India to grind Spices.
- It is a Stone Grinder used in Kerala to grind Spices extensively used for Cooking Foods.
- It is a Flat Rectangular Shaped Stone with Cylindrical Stone Pestle.
- The newly brought Ammikkal is seasoned by grinding a fist of Sand or Salt for 2 to 3 times and wash it off.
- Then Soak some Rice and grind it on the grinding Stone and wash it off. Then it is ready for using.
- You can make small quantities of Chutneys, Wet Masalas and to grind Cumin Seeds, Pepper for preparing Rasam and Soup Recipes, etc.,
- This Ammikkal makes your food healthier and tastier too.
- It enhances the aroma of the food. It is one of the most traditional equipment which can be seen in every home.
Traditonal Ammikkal / Sil Batta Handmade Ammikallu / Grindstone / Hand Grinder / Metate Mortar and Pestle 13.700 Kg 12 inch
Dimensions 🙁 Approx )
- WEIGHT : 13.700 Kg,
- LENGTH : 31.5 cm,
- BREADTH : 20 cm,
- HEIGHT : 7.5 cm,
- HANLDE HEIGHT : 25.2 cm,
- HANDLE DIAMETER : 6.5 cm,
- PACK OF : 1 PC’s
Out of stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
atozeshop.com is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through our Third Party Tie-up agency.
Our prices are all inclusive. All taxes are included with the list prices except Octroi, if applicable in your region.
Orders are dispatched within 2 working days or as per the delivery date specified by you at the time of placing the order. Most orders are delivered within 6 to 7 working days. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.