- Kali Thuduppu is made up of fine quality Wood. Thuduppu is a lengthy wooden ladle made up of Nattu Karuvela Maram (Acacia nilotica).
- These wood has a unique property, it is naturally Anti-bacterial.
- These Wooden Ladle are made from a single piece of wood with no joints.
- This Wooden Thuduppu is usually used for cooking Kazhi and Kambu Kazhi which is one of the healthiest food in South India.
- Kazhi is a wonderful Dish which can served with Chicken Gravies, Dry Fish Gravies, etc., the long handle of the Thuduppu is heat resistant and free from burns, it is safe to use.
Wooden Kali Thuduppu
DIMENSIONS (Approx) :
LENGTH : 46.8 cm (each),
DIAMETER : 2.5 cm (each),
PACK OF : 1 PC’S
|Dimensions||49 × 10 × 5.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
atozeshop.com is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through our Third Party Tie-up agency.
Our prices are all inclusive. All taxes are included with the list prices except Octroi, if applicable in your region.
Orders are dispatched within 2 working days or as per the delivery date specified by you at the time of placing the order. Most orders are delivered within 6 to 7 working days. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.